Who is the data controller?
Name of data controller: SEAT, S.A., tax identification number A-28049161
Address: Autovía A-2, Km. 585, Martorell (Barcelona)
Email address: email@example.com
Data Protection Officer’s contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
SEAT, S.A. (hereinafter “SEAT”) will process your personal data for the purpose of managing your subscription to the Newsletter in order to keep you up to date on any press releases issued by SEAT.
What type of personal data are processed?
SEAT will process the personal data provided by you when subscribing to the Newsletter.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent granted by you.
Who are the recipients of my personal data?
SEAT may hire third parties for the provision of certain services such as marketing activities or dealing with user’s requests. These third parties providing a service to SEAT may access to your personal data if needed for the provision of such services.
SEAT will regulate the provision of services with the third parties in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations.
Furthermore, no automated decisions will be made about your data without human intervention.
How long will we keep your data?
SEAT will keep your personal data as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or until you withdraw your consent.
Nevertheless, should the processing of your personal data be necessary for the fulfilment of legal or regulatory obligations, SEAT will keep your personal data so long as necessary for the fulfilment of such obligations.
What are your rights as data subject?
You can exercise the following rights:
- Access: you can obtain from SEAT confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed and access to your personal data.
- Rectification: you can obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Erasure: you can request the deletion of your personal data when, among others, the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Object: you can object to the processing of your personal data. SEAT will no longer process your personal data unless it has compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Restriction: you can request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where one of the following grounds applies:
o The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling SEAT to verify the accuracy of such data.
o The processing is unlawful, and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and request the restriction of their use instead.
o SEAT no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
o You have objected to the processing, pending the verification whether SEAT’s legitimate grounds override yours.
- Portability: you can receive the personal data that you provided to SEAT in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also have these data transmitted to another controller.
- Consent withdrawal: you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your consent withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by submitting a written request to SEAT, S.A., Departamento de Comunicación, Autovía A-2 Km. 585, Martorell (Barcelona) or to the following email address email@example.com. It must also specify the right you wish to exercise. The exercise of these rights is free of charge.
Should you consider that SEAT has not processed your personal data in accordance with applicable law, you can lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.