- CUPRA Tavascan is the brand’s first all-electric SUV coupe, and its second fully electric model after the Born. It embodies CUPRA’s electrified vision and remain faithful to the 2019 concept car.
- The CUPRA Tavascan is the impulse for a new striking design language: the exterior design delivers athletic and sporty proportions. From the front, the matrix LED with the three-triangle eye signature is instantly recognisable. The interior is a piece of architecture thanks to the characterful central spine together with the slim air vents - almost invisible!
- Based on the Volkswagen Group’s MEB platform, the CUPRA Tavascan integrates the latest technologies – powertrain, chassis, connectivity, safety, and convenience – in a package designed for a new generation of drivers.
- As an emotional and driving oriented SUV, the CUPRA Tavascan features DCC Sport dynamic chassis technology, sport suspension and progressive steering. These attributes, and the addition of performance tyres mounted on 21’’ forged alloy wheels deliver a unique sporty driving experience.
- The brand’s first all-electric SUV coupe will be available with two power outputs: 210kW (286PS) and 250kW (340PS); the higher power output version adds dual-motor all-wheel drive, delivering performance with maximum traction. It also provides enough capacity for a range of around 550km* thanks to the 77kWh net capacity battery pack.
- Digitalisation is at the centre of the CUPRA Tavascan; the all-electric SUV coupe integrates a 15” infotainment system - the largest so far in a CUPRA model - that is highly customisable and integrates a newly designed and developed Human Machine Interface (HMI). The CUPRA Tavascan also integrates for the first time ever a high-fidelity 12-speaker audio sound system developed in collaboration with premium audio firm Sennheiser.
- Safety and convenience take centre stage, with an array of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. The new version of Connected Travel Assist improves the performance of the system through the data received from the Cloud – especially in poorly marked roads. Automated lane change is also available, giving a step forward in terms of comfort when driving in highways. The CUPRA Tavascan also includes advanced parking functionalities including remote park assist (RPA).
- Designed and developed in Barcelona, the CUPRA Tavascan will be produced at the Volkswagen Group’s Anhui factory in China, a state-of-the-art innovation hub for e-mobility, and will be launched in 2024, with a yearly target of more than 70,000 cars sold.